Good Guard Turning Good Guard Turning

Errrm

I don't get it, if the guard was breathing oxygen from his helmet, then what the hell was the black guy breathing. I have a guess that he was still tipping from all those colurs around him. Note just becasus a computer has over a million colurs you don't have to use them all in one go. Oh and by the way when breathing out you don't produce carbon dioxide, that would be crazy, its just left over from when the oxygen has been taken out from the air breathed out, plus all the other hundreeds of gases found in the air. AND BREATH...

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Loved It...

Hey dave this was great and very very funny. Fuck all the hidden context. "banning floors oh how fun" this was great and I would love to have your mind you could sell it me on Ebay. Or in failling that I would like to have your babys (yes I'm male) wooo sodemy.

Don't forget to look out for the old woman from snailsbery toast boy. great stuff.

War of the Worlds Pt1 War of the Worlds Pt1

Loved it more more more

This was top nothch flash. Whould have given it ten if it had the jeff wayen sound track. But this was a hoot I love the war of the worlds. I read it every year.

Gerkinman responds:

I would have given it Jeff Waynes score too but he threatened to sue me for using it in the past -_-

Dragon Wizard Dragon Wizard

Do you even no what a metro sexual is

I suggest you look this term up then review your Game. Apart from that it could have been worse. My eyes didn't even start to bleed this time.