Good Guard Turning Good Guard Turning

Errrm

I don't get it, if the guard was breathing oxygen from his helmet, then what the hell was the black guy breathing. I have a guess that he was still tipping from all those colurs around him. Note just becasus a computer has over a million colurs you don't have to use them all in one go. Oh and by the way when breathing out you don't produce carbon dioxide, that would be crazy, its just left over from when the oxygen has been taken out from the air breathed out, plus all the other hundreeds of gases found in the air. AND BREATH...

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Loved It...

Hey dave this was great and very very funny. Fuck all the hidden context. "banning floors oh how fun" this was great and I would love to have your mind you could sell it me on Ebay. Or in failling that I would like to have your babys (yes I'm male) wooo sodemy.

Don't forget to look out for the old woman from snailsbery toast boy. great stuff.

War of the Worlds Pt1 War of the Worlds Pt1

Loved it more more more

This was top nothch flash. Whould have given it ten if it had the jeff wayen sound track. But this was a hoot I love the war of the worlds. I read it every year.

Gerkinman responds:

I would have given it Jeff Waynes score too but he threatened to sue me for using it in the past -_-

Box Head: Memories Box Head: Memories

weak dude weak

I can say that I hated every bit of this small movie (apart from the very end where it finished lol) this is just the same as every other stick man move ever made. the same the same the same the same, you get my point. When will it and and when will people make chars with faces, emothins and backgrounds rather than just senseless (badly animated) filth. Try again man.

Sword v1.1 Sword v1.1

ok

oh no I've gone blind all I could see where the wepons and nothing else I need an eye specialist quickly. Good on the whole better than most the shite found on NG. Thanks for the laughs.

Oh My God - Pilot Oh My God - Pilot

Brillient

I would love to see more of this stuff I love you man. Only one problem I could really see though. you make every one elses work look bad even "dare I say it" David Firths. I loved it more more more is all I can say

Fab 4- Drunkin Dunkin Fab 4- Drunkin Dunkin

Grand

Nice tune, also what is really funny the same thing happend to out b-ball team today apart from all the deaths but the back board fell of and now we all have to try and fix it.

TheDevilsJoker responds:

Wow, i can for seeee the futuureee

24 Hour Project 24 Hour Project

hey

goes to show what you can do in 24 hours. you don't have to spend months on a project. well done from me.

MindProject responds:

Who has months? All you need to do is lock yourself in a room for a day!